Participatory design of SIMOL and the pilot process. Jan/2020 – Oct/2020
The following actions are carried out:
1-Implementation of online training and research for the SIMOL facilitators.
2-Analysis of Stage I of the participatory process.
Click on the images to see the complete document
3-Preliminary design of the SIMOL.
Execution of concept test. Nov/2020 - Jul/2021
The SIMOL pilot is implemented during this phase. Adjustments and improvements are completed in order to make the prototype transferable.
The main actions to be implemented are:
- Validation of components and indicators by a sample group of SIMOL facilitators.
- Review and validation by a sample group of government workers in public water-related institutions.
- Review and validation in scientific seminars and dissemination activities.
- Execution of the SIMOL pilot at water committee meetings in Ránquil.
- Public presentation of the prototype.
Package design. Aug/2021 - Dec/2021.
During this period, the SIMOL takes a form that ensures its usability and transferability. The main actions to be implemented are:
- Participatory validation of the SIMOL graphic design.
- Setting up transfer agreements.
- Public presentation of the SIMOL.